Thursday 22 May 2008

A Special One


I'm really pleased with this one. I've been playing with this piccie for a couple of days, changing the papers ect, you know how it is. I'm trying to catch up on the Just Bex forum with the challenges that I missed last week and there is one where you need to make a card or LO with the word 'Special' featured. So this got me started yesterday on this LO. A photo and a title, just needed the rest.
Decided to be a good mum last night and had a mini crop with the kids. I printed off a photo each for them and put together a little kit, so the 3 of us scrapped in the living room for an hour. It was really fun : ) I took in my pack of Saffa Frass papers with a couple of bits of matching ribbons and buttons and ....hey presto....this was suddenly born.
The photo is my preschool group when I was 4. I've written on the back all the names that I can remember in correct order. I'm quite amazed, I left the village when I was 13 and could not remember just 4 names, still knew all the others : ) xx

1 comment:

Sue said...

Lis THAT IS FANTASTIC

a wonderful LO

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue