Monday 2 June 2008

Cookie Time



We had such a lovely day yesterday. We got invited over to Ade's Aunt's and Uncle's house for a family BBQ. Ade has 7 cousins and a brother, so they were all their with all their families too. The house was beautiful and the garden huge with so many low hanging tress and hideouts for Hollie and Louis, they loved it and didn't want to come home.
Anyway, I made this cookie jar as a thank you, which I was really pleased with. I think I might make up these for the teacher presents this year.
The jar is a very large jam jar from a local store, the papers and clock embellishment from Cherry Arte and prima flowers....other bits from my little stash xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fab little gift!

Sue said...

how clever brilliant idea so just how many will you be making??

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Nickynoo said...

Hmm, teacher presents, may have to nick that idea! Gorgeous, did I already mention my kitchen NEEDS one?!?

Em said...

Completely FAB - love this idea and may well just have to pinch it!!!!