Thursday 18 September 2008

A JB competition

Tracey recently set a competition on 'Just Bex'
http://justbex.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=15
Quite simply to show the sweetness of your summer.

This was taken during the summer hols in 2006 down in Bournemouth, but the jornaling reflects on how I am feeling with the children going back to school this year after the summer hols.

I've used a mish-mash of products...some of an old cocoa dasiy kit (the cream flocked card stock above is lush) , some making memories passport range, a couple of jenny bowlin bits and a tinsey bit of my scrapagogo kit : ) xx

2 comments:

Hazel said...

What a super, super LO, Lis. The colours and papers blend so well together.

Nickynoo said...

This is just fab Lis, I so love the way you've layered it all. I think I NEED those felt hearts!! :O)