Tuesday 16 September 2008

Looking Back.......

This past week has been all about looking back. Bamps died and Dad's visited from the States and has sadly left this morning : ( The funeral was lovely, it was so nice being with Aunts and Uncles and cousins who I grew up so close to but haven't seen much in my adult years.
We've gone through old photos and the last of Nanny and Bamppy's belongings. Brings sad and happy feelings.

At the weekend I was looking through some older photos of ours that has been saved and not printed. I found some of hollie back in 2005 when she was 5. She never wanted her hair cut and I used to tell her that if she had the ends off it would grow back quicker........so she cut her whole fringe off !!!!!!!!!
I've used a combo of Making Memories passport range and ribbons and some bits from my latest Cocoa Dasiy kit xx

2 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Soooo pretty Lis, and such a cute story too! xx

Anonymous said...

great LO as always Lis - love that the photo is in b&w.