Tuesday 7 October 2008

Peek-a-boo

Can you tell I've had fun making this one????????????????? : )
oooohhhh I just love playing with colours, these sassafras papers are just perfect for me.

This is this weeks challenge on UKS: to follow their sketch - use a 3 word title - use 3 of whatever you use(I've used 3 borders and 3 layers under my pic) - and something inspirational.

For me, the photo alone was my inspiration. As soon as I saw it back in June I was excited about scrapping it. I love the orange frame of the tunnel Hollie is sat in and knew instantly I would used Sassafras papers on my LO, I'm so inspired by these lately.....just took me a while to get it done : )
xx

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is great Lisa. Fab photo and those Sassafras Lass papers are perfect

Hazel said...

The photo and the tunnel are so effective - really draws you into the LO and looks so 3D - and love the LO underneath - looking forward to seeing the challenge.

Nickynoo said...

This LO appeared on my screen and I said 'Wow' out loud! It's so lovely, the colours really 'pop', and I esepcially love the arrow. Gorgeous stuff! :)