Monday 6 October 2008

So chilled .....

I've had such a chilled weekend : ) Started with a curry at home Friday night, just Ade and I and then Saturday walking Poppy together. Working all day but at a nice pace, stopping to do some scrappin and had lunch with Ade. Watched X Factor with the kids later and Ade made us two my fave...Cheese Pudding.
Then yesterday we visited Mum for lunch and saw Nanny too and then saw my sis for a coffee in the afternoon and had cuddles with baby Millie : )

One of the LO's I worked on on Saturday was this. It's a take on the LO on this fabby blog :
http://www.scrapjacked.blogspot.com/
I really enjoy these challenges.
Really had fun making this LO using my latest Scarlet Lime kit. I love the square block look. I played with Paint Shop before printing this photo to enhance the colours and really bring out the sunlight coming through the trees.
So, this then got me thinking about the challenge I need to set on Just Bex today.
So here is my challenge:
Make a card of LO using squares, blocks, a grid or lines. Here is a card I have made for this challenge. If you would like to take part, please visit here:
http://justbex.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php
This has been made using an older Scrapagogo kit that I need to use more, it's hardly been touched yet...shame on me xx

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Love all your recent LOs, Lis.

Sue said...

you are SO flippin' clever

the LO is great


http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Pink Heather said...

Love your ScrapJack. Great colours and I like how you boxed it all in. Enjoyed scrolling through the rest of your blog also. Beautiful pages.