Sunday 2 November 2008

The Sweet Type

I was really pleased with these piccies taken summer 2007. We went strawberry picking and Louis just lurves strawberries. We'd all gone off and spread out trying to find the best ones and off in the near distance I could see Louis crouched down eating away. I managed to zoom in and get some cute shots.
This LO has been inspired by a new challenge blog: http://useyourtype.blogspot.com/
The idea behind this chellenge was to fill a shape with words. So obviously it had to be a strawberry for me : )



Lots of paint....lots of doodling and colouring and a touch of Love Elsie too xx

7 comments:

Nickynoo said...

So sweet! Lovely LO, the red on black is so striking, love the mix of colour and B&W pics xx

Paz said...

thats adorable:) I love how you put it all on black cardstock, it really makes it pop:)

Unknown said...

this is really fun--the strawberry is perfect and sweet, I love your doodling and journaling :)

Savitri said...

Very cute layout!!! Love the black cardstock for the background too!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh this is gorgeous. I love the combination of colours. Kimx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love the sifferent elements you've used - the b&w and colour photos and the strawberry doodling is fab!

Steph said...

Ohhh I am loving this! Love the "black" space! and the mixture of photos - another LO is steal!