Sunday 1 February 2009

ooooohhhhhh

Look what I've just made : )
Really pleased with how this has turned out.
It's for Shimelle's 'scrap like you mean it' challenge - week 5. The prompt this week is 'black & white'. I didn't want to go all black and white as I do like some colour. So I've changed my photo to black and white and added the October Afternoon PP to this months Scarletlime kit. I've also inked all the edges in black and made a couple of extra petals for the flower that came with the kit.



I plan to hang it in the hallway.
Back to the boy's sleepover, all went well and I survived : )
They were asleep just after 9pm and woke at 6.30am. Can't complain about that : )
Need to make a roast now. I've been neglecting the family due to my urge to 'make'.
xx

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Super LO, Lis - it sounds as if they were very well behaved for the sleep over - enjoy the roast. x

Steph said...

That is stunning!

Lythan said...

that is absolutely wonderful Lis!