Sunday 29 March 2009

2 LO's xx

It's been a funny 'ol weekend.
But I've managed to get 2 done LO's done. Would love to say it was guilt-free scrapping but as usual it was rushed with interuptions and I had the feeling that I should be doing other things like housework, washing, baking etc....
For both I used this months CocoaDaisy kit which arrived this week.
These photos were taken last weekend on Mothers Day.
I played along with the OLW challenge. The word was 'Ready'


And this one is Shimelle's SLYMI (scrap like you mean it) challenge. Use stamps on your LO's.

Don't I look young??!!!
Arguments going off, better go x

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Great layouts! Love what you did for OLW! Where abouts in the UK do you live?

Lynn
OLW

CLARE said...

Love em both - especially the little butterfies on the top one

Kathy said...

They are both so gorgeous, Lisa and soooo special to you.

Nickynoo said...

Amazing work Lis, really love them both but especially the 'Ready' one, I just love the way you've framed the photos :o)

Denise said...

Your blog is a delight and I love what you did with the challenge!

Denise
OLW