Sunday 26 April 2009

More from the Cocoa Daisy Cyber Crop.....

I'm thoroughly enjoying this crop and taking inspiration from places I never dreamed I would.

Here are 2 LO's that I've made so far....

This is another for our big mini Easter book. The inspiration has come from a sketch and the LO also needed to include a heart, stamp and a quote.

I've used a combination of the latest cocoa daisy kit and some scarletlime too. I often find the two go so well together.

This next was inspired by an old 'police' cd cover. I've used the painted stripes featured on the cover as my background and told this story I've been wanting to get into Hollie's album for ages.

The story goes....When Hollie was 3 she had been learning about the emergency services as pre-school. I was nursing Louis in the lounge and Hollie came into the room with the phone telling me she had called 999. The phone then rang and it was the local police wanting to confirm that everything was ok and I didn't need help. I was horrified, I couldn't believe she had called them. I had a chat with Hollie and explained that you only called in an emergency, if something was really wrong. She said that there had been an emergency.....she was feeling cold So she had called 999 to tell them she was feeling cold.....how embarrest was I???!!!

Back to the scrapping now : )

5 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

More beautiful LOs. The first one if so tranquil and you've inspired me to use that SL Project kit with the second - I was a bit stuck with it!

Claire said...

Gorgeous LOs Lisa, and what a great story!

Nickynoo said...

Such a sweet story, and I think what you've done with the paint looks amazing - as I keep telling you, LOL! xx

Alix said...

wow i absolutely adore both of these...and the 999 story cracks me up...i'm always cold!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your first LO is truly AMAZING