Sunday 19 July 2009

It's been a really busy week again with school coming to an end. Lots of things going on. I have still managed to get some LO's made though. This is the Butterfly Crafts latest challenge. To scrap your quirks and what makes you 'you'. Here's one all bout me.

I've also done a couple of the Cocoa Daisy daily prompts.
This is one framing the photo. Using my favourite thing...paint : )

This is Hollie back in April after receiving the Gold award at school.

And this prompt was to make LO using large alphas. I enjoyed this one.

I'm about to take part in a treasure hunt that Hollies made for me, better go xx

2 comments:

Emma said...

Brilliant LO's Lisa, love the first one, great arrows and I really like the veg one too! cracking work

Nickynoo said...

All stunning of course, but I just love the veg one, such a cool arty look! xx