Monday 7 September 2009

Oragami for beginners

Hiya,

Back into the school routine now. Didn't get so emotional this morning : )
After a busy weekend of work and house cleaning and sorting, I didn't manage to scrap at all. I have so many lovely kits waiting to be played with but ZERO scrappy time right now. I find the less I scrap the harder it is to do so.

However, my first tutorial has gone up on the papermaze blog today.
Scrap, Paper, Scissors
The LO is above. All details are on the papermaze blog if you fancy a nose along with all supply details.

It's beavers tonight, so early tea. All the rushing and clock watching is something I really REALLY don't miss in the holidays.

Scrap soon xx

5 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

What a brilliant LO! Luv it!

Claire said...

Great LO, Lisa. Love the papers and the windmill is a great idea!

Traceyr said...

Great layout - love the windmill.

:)

Nickynoo said...

Your Papermaze blog post is fab my dear :o), loving the LO, too, the windmill looks great, and Louis does make me laugh!! xx

Anna said...

Lovely layout. Theres an award for you on my blog.