Thursday 19 November 2009

Are you ready for another Challenge?????


Beacause the next challenge has gone live at The Studio.
I really enjoyed this challenge, here how it goes:

  1. Dust off those eyelet setters! Yep, we want to see what you can do with those eyelets you all bought and never used! If you honestly don’t have any, then you can substitute them with brads.
  2. Your title should include a number
  3. Complete your journaling in a ‘list’ style

Remember, you don’t have to use all 3 parts of the challenge, but we’d love it if you did!


I chose to do Louis' yearly LO. Every year before we have a birthday, I like to do a LO listing our current likes and dislikes. So here are Louis's.
It's also fun to add things like what they want to be when they are older. It changes every year.
We've gone from Secret Agent Spy to building lego displays at Legoland...I wonder why????

Anyway, head over to The Studio for a nose and some inspiration. Shimelle is this months Guest Designer. I'm a big fan of hers and love all her creations, so Shimelle fans out there, you won't be disappointed.

Have a good day xx

2 comments:

Emma said...

cool lo! nice pic too.

Nickynoo said...

Love this!! I'd like to do the same kind of pages about my boys, hope you don't mind if I borrow the idea! xx