Thursday 3 December 2009

DT Call and Christmas Book

Do you like my Christmas 2009 book?

I'm rather chuffed with it. Black bazzil, Jenni Bowlin 5x7 Bingo Cards and some clear acetate. I've added bells, ribbons and lots of thick stickles. Just need to start filling it in now, which is on my 'to'do' list for today, along with too many other things. Boring things which right now I'm not going to think about.



Lets just carry on looking at the pretty things and not think about loos that need cleaning and floors that need mopping and work work I need to do.

Maybe if I carry on ignoring all the boring stuff it will all go away???

I made this LO at Sue's at the weekend.
Photos from 2002. We joined my Mum, StepDad Charlie and lil' Bro down in Devon for some lovely days.
I was so happy to see these photos in the box when Ade bought them down recently as my StepDad is in them and he passed away 5yrs ago. So it's nice to have him on a family LO.

DT Call - The Studio are expanding their DT. Amanda wants to increase our challenges to one every Sunday now instead of 2 a month. So we need 7 more talented scrappers so make 2 teams. Fancy it???? Pop by and see what you think. The Studio .

The boring jobs still haven't gone away. Think I'll go make a latte and see if that helps.
Hope your December has got off to a good start.
xx

6 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Yes - I do like your Xmas book! And your LO!

Sam said...

Oooh lovely. :)
IKWYM about those jobs!!!
Sam xxx

Emma said...

Love your book! so cute. Forget the housework, crafting is so much more fun.

Diana Fisher said...

Stunning work, great stuff!!!

Nickynoo said...

That book is looking gorgeous Lis, you've finished it off perfectly xx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Your Xmas book is fab! Gonna show us the insides? Lovely LO!