Sunday 28 March 2010

Sunday, the day of rest

As I type this, I have had a lie in. Had my morning latte made and bought to me.
Started up a new blog for my Funky Fairies business . A bit of an experiment. I've listened to Louis read another story he's written. I've laid out some papers and photos for this weeks Sketchy Thursday challenge. and I've used my new mini blender to whizz down lots of fresh herbs and spices to create my own Nandos style rub/marinade that I've just coated a whole chicken in. I plan to do something slightly different for Sunday Dinner today. My spicey/bbq style chicken, rice with kidney beans, green salad and I've made fresh tear and share bread flavoured with pesto and parmesan. And to finish, yesterday I made pumpkin muffins with cream cheese topping : ) I'm so into my cooking again lately.

I think a family film is planned for this afternoon. Not quite sure what that will be yet. This usually kicks off an argument these days.

And as it's Sunday, that means a new challenge from The Studio.
Here's what to do if you want to join in. There's a prize for grabs too:

Metamorphasis – scrap a life-changing event that’s affected you.
How has it changed you as a person?



I've scrapped from the heart this week. Something sentimental and there's a letter inside the pocket for Ade from me.

4 comments:

Nickynoo said...

I just love that title!! Love all the little paint and ink details, fab. We had family film afternoon too, a bit of Scooby Doo :o) xxx

Diana Fisher said...

I love how you did this page!!! And how yummy do those pumpkin muffins sound!!! Yum, I totally want one!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

You make me salivate each time you mention what you cook! Fab LO and luv the inclusion of the note.

Steph said...

Lovely LO Lise, see you soon ((hugs))