Tuesday 25 May 2010

Old and New

Nothing new to share today.
I'm really busy with work right now and unfortunately I have no time to scrap. I'm in the middle of a LO for this months Cocoa Daisy scraplift, but I'm doing lots of hand stitching, so it's taken a while. Plus I'm also in the middle of a huge canvas for my sis.

I needed a few minutes out of work though, so I've had a pot noodle : ) and thought I'd share this.

A recent Studio challenge. Scrap old with new.



I selected Love Elsie papers (the turquoise graph paper) and used these Bo Bunny papers that had arrived the day before making this.



This is how we start the day in our house, everyday.
Louis comes in for a cuddle. (there is a nightie on under there btw!)



I just can't get enough of these fabric primas lately.
Take a look at them here. There are loads of colours to choose from.



Maggie is doing well.
She's squawking to be fed now and no longer timid with us. She's so funny. Ade took her out the tree last night and placed her in the garden. She's got these huge long legs when she stretches. She's getting better on her feet too. But no feathers on her bottom. And you wouldn't believe the size of her tongue. I didn't even know birds had tongues.

Back to work, but thanks for stopping by.
xx

6 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

so beautiful picture and LO

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely LO... it's just stunning
Caroline x

Diana Fisher said...

This page is awesome, and I love the flowers!!!!

Traceyr said...

What a precious layout and cherish those morning cuddles - I hope he never grows out of them - well not until his teens anyway haha.

:)

Claire said...

Absolutely beautiful page

Fabi Ormerod said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im completely im love with this one dear...i need to have over 30 hours per day and time to lift it! lol ;) congrats