Wednesday 16 June 2010

Hump Day

.....as quoted on Glee


from the urban dictionary:

Wednesday, the middle of the week, implying that you have to get "over the hump" before you can anticipate the weekend. The term was not originally intended to carry a second, more risque meaning.

So, on to The Studio's mid week challenge.
Which goes like this...

Scrap using only the colours on your country's flag (and black)


For me that's red and white.
I decided to go down the footy route and scrap these pics I took during the England/USA footy match on Saturday during half time.



The kids aren't into football and neither am I. I had actually planned to go and scrap during the match, but Ade gave us all England tops to put on, put up the flag and we were all glued to the TV. We LOVED it!!



Looking forward to the game this Friday now.



I also wanted to show you these cards I made for Papermaze recently.
They are featured on their blog with instuctions and links to buy the supplies used.
Take a look here.



Here you can see a whole selection of the My Little Shoebox papers.
Bright and very fun to use.



Enjoy your 'Hump' day.
Lots of love xx

6 comments:

Sue said...

love the new look


great LO I too am hooked up in the football which I don't normally care for

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I love your layout! You always rock the paint!

I actually watched that game too. I'm am also not into soccer (as we silly Americans call it...LOL), but it was an exciting match to watch :)

vtpuggirl said...

Cute layout! Love how you did the title. Loving those cards too!

yyam said...

I really love your layout Lisa! Everything just works! And I must say I am so inspired to try painting my borders! :)

Really sweet cards too!

heidi said...

awesome layout! you always put so much spirit into them! gorgeous cards, too!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! Loving the paint on that lo!!! AWESOME!!! And loving your cards! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)