Tuesday 1 June 2010

I'm Back !

It's seems like ages since I blogged.
We are now on school hols for a week, so always a bit tricky for 'me' time.
Saying that, I have finished off a large canvas for the hall way today and made the most beautiful cupcakes with Hollie today. I have also made a Sketchy Thursdays DT LO. So it actually has been a pretty good crafty day.

We had a fantastic time at my sister's this weekend. She looked so beautiful at her wedding party. Here's us together.



She's such a classy bird.



It was lovely catching up with family and then spending the weekend with my sis an the family. We had such a lazy day on Saturday. This is my fave photo. Hollie was eating her cereals and Millie just got on her lap and helped herself. She's such a character. I love her to bits.



Before I shoot off to watch 'Britains Got Talent' a family ritual that we seem to be stuck in, I just wanted to share this frame I made not long ago using bits and pieces from papermaze.



You can read a whole tutorial on how it was made on the 'scrap, paper, scissors' blog here.



I do believe it's pjs time now.

Lots of love xxx

No comments: