Saturday 5 June 2010

Inspired By Colour

I love weekends. They are the best.
I woke at 4.45am today. The sky was blue, the birds were tweeting,the house was quiet, so I decided it was 'me' time.
Now at 9.15am, still in pjs, I've had 3 lattes, caught up with blog reading and scrapped this LO below.

I was dying to scrap this colour combo since seeing it yesterday morning. These are my colours. I love them. This is also going to be the colour scheme of my kitchen revamp.



I instantly thought of scrapping boy/girl stuff seeing as there are the pinks and blue.
(click photo)


Lots of journaling strips.



So inspired this week by Wendy's makings. I have loved her blog this week.



And loving my new punches too.



If you want to visit The Color Room to check out their amazing DT. Go here.

And finally, this was made last night.
Another canvas for the kitchen. Took all evening as all the squares are hand sewn.
But looks very pretty up on the wall now.



Right, better go before Ade moans. Off on a doggie walk now and I'm still in pjs when I said I would get ready 30mins ago.

Have a great Saturday xxx

7 comments:

Emma said...

Those are great colours, and I love your canvas, it's so pretty

Jennifer said...

GREAT layout! Love the color combo and your journaling!!

kelly said...

Love the lo your journeling is so touching to read! The canvas is fab :)

Fabi Ormerod said...

great colours dear...and Ive recently got the same punch lol...you'd notice by my newest layouts lol. Im sure your kitchen will look amazing! Show us some pics before and after ;) XX

karenw said...

It's funny, I always thought
I'd only have boys so I was completely thrown out when my girl arrived - what did I know about pink? Love this lo and the canvas is fresh and lovely. xx

Nerrida said...

Wow, wow, wow - amazing work. No wonder you're on so many DTs.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow, the canvas is absolutely pretty! Luv how you mist the background of the LO.... lovely!