Sunday 13 June 2010

The Studio - 13

I'm going to go straight into this weeks challenge at The Studio.
Here you go, here's what Amanda says:

I want to see your pages about the number 13! It could be that you're a firm believer in it being an unlucky number, or maybe it's been lucky for you. Perhaps you just want to list 13 things you love about your hubby. It's up to you, but 13 must be there somewhere

Several ideas went through my head for this one. I finally decided to scrap one of the best days of my life. March 13th 2007, the day before our wedding. My Dad had the kids, Ade and I had a whole day, just the 2 of us at Discovery Cove. Bliss. I also scrapped 13 photos for this challenge.
ps...I was so brave, I absolutely hate water!! (click photo to see)



I really enjoyed printing off all these little photos. 12 4x4 and one larger one.
I used lots of distressed techniques.



I inked and I applied the paint using an old credit card.




I really enjoyed making this one.

I hope you feel the urge to join in with this challenge.
Please go over and see what the other members of the DT came up with. Tessa made a fab mini album, something completely different. See here.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lisa xxx

3 comments:

Deb said...

I love everything about this LO from the multi photos to the paint effects. Fab!!!

Emma said...

Beautiful LO Lisa, what a lovely thing to do before your big day!

heidi said...

wow! you do things with paint that are amazing. i wish i could do paint half as good as you! this is amazing!