Thursday 22 July 2010

Sketches on a Thursday

Hello Hello Hello,

It's Thursday again and Thursday = sketches.
I have 2 to share today. One for the scrappers and one for the card makers.

My first is our brand spanking new sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.



I found this photo of Louis taken whilst we were in Florida this year. So clearly up to something. I just love these natural shots. They beat the posed any day in my book.



I tried abit of a sweeping action with the mists across the page to keep in with the sketch. I kind of lost that though by the time I added the papers and photo.
My photo and strips of paper represent the boxes of the sketch.
This was made using the June Cocoa Daisy kit.



And this next sketch is from Twisted Sketches.



The twist is metal. I've used 2 pins on the butterfly.



This is the Thank You card I've made for Hollie to give her teacher tomorrow.
It's all made from my new Studio Calico kit.



One more day to go until school finishes.
I'm feeling very mixed about it all now. Another chapter finishes tomorrow with Hollie leaving Junior School : (
I having another one of those times where I want to freeze time again.

xxx

5 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Your biggest baby is growing up fast! That's a gorgeous card, love how you've used the butterfly. Fab LO too of course, but I've already told you that today! xx

Sue said...

goodness me a new recruit for MI5 lol

Love the LO I really like how you journal always looks so noce

Ольга Голуб said...

excellent work!!!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Wow...as usual, many wonderful works here Lisa...Im a big FAN :) XX

heidi said...

i don't even know where to begin praising the layout. AMAZING! and VERY cool card!!!!