Sunday 15 August 2010

Ickle Photos

It wasn't until I was uploading these LO's just now that I realised they both had ickle photos. I love being able to crop and print all my photos myself.

So Sunday morning.
Firstly I have the brand new challenge from The Studio.
It goes like this:

Use at least 5 different patterned papers on you page. You can choose your own theme, but get as many different papers on there as you can!



I've used the Delovely collection of papers from Cosmo Cricket to scrap Hollie's 11th birthday party this summer. These bright papers were perfect for a girly celebration.



Don't forget by joining in on this months challenges you stand a chance of winning some Cosmo goodies.



And don't forget our summer crop on August 21st.
Have you seen the details. Visit the site here. The Studio Summer Crop.
Sneak peaks of the classes have been added and also some vital supply lists if you want to join in.

Talking of joining in, I did another LO for Shimelle's crop yesterday.
All about journaling around the edge of a page or a border.
You can see the challenge here.
(click on photo)



This was our day in Windsor last month. We love coming here. It's nice and local and so much to see and do.



We have decided not to let this awful weather get the better of us today. We are going to the coast rain or shine.

Have a lovely Sunday xxx

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are BOTH AMAZING Lisa!!!!! I am loving the new Studio challenge....hoping to fit that one in! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

You've been really clever with your use of 5pps on the 1st LO, doesn't look over done, colours are perfect

Sue said...

lis these are gorgeous LOVE the tiny photos

Lynnda said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
These are gorgoeus LOs.... love them all.... I love your creation Lisa...!!!Totally!!!

yyam said...

Awesome layouts Lisa! Love what you did with the Delovely collection! And I really love the journaling on the second layout! :)

iza said...

hi lisa,
thnx for ur lovely words at my blog.u r soo sweet!!!

i really luurrvee ur 1st lo.the colors, butterflies n the paint.love it love it!!!!