Friday 20 August 2010

Me Me Me

I'm making a whole album all about 'ME', That sounds like I'm so full of myself, doesn't it?!
Well, this Big Idea Festival, that's I've been taking part with. They are giving daily prompts and they all start with I....
I thought it would make a really nice album, rather than just filing the LO's all away in various albums.
So today, I have yesterday's prompt. I lack....



For me it's confidence.
I like being at home around my family and my comforts. It's become abit of a security blanket really over the years. I used to go out loads and drive anywhere without giving it a thought, but now with working from home, my life has become family (home) and work.



And the next (i guess the two go together really) I live....
for these three.



They really are my life. I'd do anything for these three. They make me so happy : )



Todays' is 'I Listen....'
I haven't decided what I'm doing yet.

Before I go, a couple of things.

The Studio is getting ready for the Cyber Crop tomorrow. Are you planning to join in?
Let me know if you are. Have you seen Amanda's class. I can't wait to join in with this. My kit is ready. Take a look here.

Do you fancy being our Guest Designer at The Studio during October?
If so, you need to read this
for more details on what to do.

And if you fancy a sketch challenge, Twisted Sketches has the new sketch up now.
Love this one, I need to find a couple of hours to play along with Team A.

A day at home for us today. It seems like ages since we've had nothing planned and it feels good.

See you later xxx

4 comments:

Sue said...

gorgeous LO's Lis look forward to seeing more Photos of you

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

That's a great idea, I must remember to write down all the prompts from the website.

I think you have more confidence than you realise xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are AMAZING Lisa!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the paint and the stitching!! And I hear ya on the confidence! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

I answered I lack CONFIDENCE also! You did a great LO on it, and the other one is fantastic, too!