Thursday 16 September 2010

Through their Eyes



(click on photo)

And here's my Twisted Sketches LO from last week.
All about how I try and see things through 'their' eyes too.
I try so hard to not just say 'no' all the time. I remember hating my parents doing that and giving no explanation. 'Because I said so' was always the answer.

I try to be fair and compromise and remember how it feels being a child.
So what if every single rice crispie hasn't been eaten. Is it the end of the world?
Ade....are you reading this?????



This weeks new sketch is now live. Visit here to take a look and see what Team A have come up with.

xxx

6 comments:

Emma said...

Omg do u have breakfast wars at your house? Jason is so protective of the cereal cupboard and gets really wound up over various issues regarding cereal, I just let him get on with it now lol!!! Silly men!

lisa said...

LOL Emma, I don't, but he does. Maybe it's just men???

Jennifer Grace said...

Beautiful misting on this, and I love the notepaper you've done your title and journaling on. xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooooooo fun! I love love love love the misting and the colors Lisa!!! And LOVING the CIRCLES! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sue said...

well I live with 3 men and YES it would be the end of the word!!!!

but luckily NOT in mine lol

I love the misting and the circle mask - fabulous

2 more sleeps WHOOO HOOOOO can'r wait

Anonymous said...

So excited to be with you on the Sketchy Thursdays team!
Love your work! This LO is beautiful!Love the misting and the circle around the photo!