Friday 8 October 2010

More Cocoa Daisy



Some more of the Cocoa Daisy work I've made this month using the October Kit.



A handmade and stitched photo frame.



With punched and layered flowers.



Spaltters on the fab new Studio Calico Mister Huey sprays that come with the kit too.



And a card.



If you get this kit, you will love it.
If you don't subscribe, visit here for more details. It's a beautiful kit every month.



And check out here for this weeks challenge at Twisted Sketches.
Here's my sneak of my page for this week.
I used an older Cocoa Daisy kit (I love using up olders stash) and added this little card that I had saved from a Scrapagogo kit, years ago.



I'm still tired today. Staying up late chatting with friends didn't help.

Have a lovely weekend xxx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love love that lo Lisa!!! LOVING all the buttons and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):) And that card is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emma said...

love the frame on the layout, frames are on of my fav things at the moment!

airing cupboard crafts said...

LOve the Los and card. Your style is fab I wish I could scrap like that x

Karen leonard said...

Wonderful projects! Love the flowers and stitching. karen