Tuesday 21 December 2010

Domestic Goddess



I hope your Christmas preparations are going well.

Just wanted to share with you my page at Fancy Pants today.
It's my turn as designer spotlight over on the Fancy Pants blog.
You can see it here.



I'm feeling like a little Domestic Goddess today.
My house is all Christmassy and second day in a row we are entertaining and I've been busy all day making yummy things.
These are my cupcakes from yesterday. Yum.

Hope you are enjoying your week too x

6 comments:

Mel said...

Hmmm the oreo buns look delish. I am sure your guests will be delighted with them!

Lynnda said...

Oh WOW lisa... (went over to FP)...and when I saw this... OMGosh!!!

this layout is beyond words...its just so beautiful...literally everything on it!!!... very inspiring!!..xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm to cupcakes!! Off to see your lo! Merry Christmas!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda Jones said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous layout! And the cakes look pretty yummy, yoo!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hey Lisa...Nadia Cannizzo here...just visiting from the Studio Challenges. WOW! I could spend all day at your blod. AMAZING work! I'm now following your lovely blog to see what else you create!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lisa!