Wednesday 8 December 2010

Waffling Wednesday

Hello!!!!

I'm having a bit of a catch up today.
I think I'm starting to feel back in control again after a hard few weeks.
I'm up to date with work, I have fresh groceries in the fridge, a decent family meal was cooked last night with a full menu written for this week, house is tidy (except for those usual Ade areas)Christmas cards are made and written. Tree is bought ready for next week, shopping almost done, so I'm feeling ok.
Bring it on!!!!!

I made this page a while ago for Papermaze.
Remember when Ade and I met Anna in London back in October?
This photo was taken on the London Eye. A silly snapshot, but it's one of my favourites : )
I used lots of the Crate Restoration. I still love this collection.
You can read more about this page, the layering and the supplies here.



Another project for Papermaze.
I used My Little Shoebox papers for this card, some paint for the background and this cute Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch.




And a card using a sketch from Card Patterns and papers from Sassafras.



And lastly here is my recent page made for Twisted Sketches. I showed a sneak from this a couple of weeks ago.
The new sketch will be up later today.



I now have some Fancy Pants projects to work on and something for Papermaze too.
I quite fancy a craft day : )

Thanks for stopping by xxx

7 comments:

Sue said...

I saw the page you did of you an Ade the other day and LOVED it - I have it saved - great to see it again

I love the frame will have to copy that

Enjoy your day sounds just what you need xxxx

PS please do not advise me on anything chickeney again!!!PMSL they were rubbish suggestions I can imagine Doug coming back from NY and all his chickens are wearing T cosies OMG cracked up at the thought

My Blog is now HERE

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these Lisa!!! Your pages are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and loveeeeeeeee the cards!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emma said...

Glad you're feeling better Lisa, you sound very organised, I could take tips!!

Agata said...

Love your creations! The card for CP sketch is so fun! Thanks for playing along this week!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Hi Lisa, just had a browse on your blog. Some fantastic LOs! Luv the new look on your blog! Hope you're fine! Take care!

Lynnda said...

big WOWZER Lisa... I'm glad you are better.... have a good one..xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the Papermaze page. The misting, stitching and all the textures are fantastic :)

Glad your holiday season is somewhat in control!