Thursday 6 January 2011

No Cluedo



A couple of weeks off from the Sketchy Thursdays sketches over Christmas and I'm ready for more again.
So here is the first sketch of 2011.
Make what you want from it, there are no rules. Then join us here to share your page and you could be the first winner of the year.



My page is all about our newest family game Cluedo. We had so much fun playing this.
But Louis really didn't have a clue.



He ended up making the first guess and shocked us all by almost winning.



I started off with a white 12x12, laid several bit over the cardstock and misted, rearranged them and misted again. I love this technique.

Hope to see you and your LO over at Sketchy Thursdays this week : )

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Lisa!! LOVE all the masking and love love love love the way you journaled!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Amazing masking and misting work! That background is just brilliant! :)
Love the clever play of words too! ;)

Have the most awesome day Lisa!

Sue said...

such a clever title - Poor Louis Cluedo is tough to pick up when you are little

Lynnda said...

Poor Louis...cluedo...is just so clever title... as always...I love your layout... big time... you know eh..And also thank you so much for leaving me sweet comments over at my blog...makes me so happy... thanks again..xoxo

Karen leonard said...

great sketch and super layout..will definitely have a go....karen

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with this LO of you Lisa! That background is amazing and so is your titlework...just WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Love your take on this sketch and thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!!!
Dayna