Sunday 30 January 2011

Who Am I?

A sketch challenge at The Studio this week.
I do love a good sketch and this weeks is so much, plus with the added challenge of adding a homemade embellishment.

Here's mine, all about the game we like to play 'Who Am I?'
Click on the photo to read the rules on how to play.(if you fancy playing of course)





I loved this challenge this week. If you fancy it, visit here to play along.

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.
I have a full house and a full belly. The sign of a good Sunday I think.

xxx

5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Wonderful layout! Love the spritzing, the colors and your super pretty flowers! "Who Am I" is such a fun game. It is so funny to play with my 6-year-old. TFS!

yyam said...

What a gorgeous page Lisa! I love the pops of red all over! :)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Sounds like a fun game! I love how silly everyone looks with the paper stuck to their heads. As always, fantastic layout :)

Annemieke said...

The LO is amazing!! I love your style... It is so colourful! I like it.

Marie/Mison said...

Gorgeous page Lisa! And so much you with all the pink ♥;)