Monday 7 February 2011

Pancakes

Hello and happy beginning of the week,

My baby left this morning for a school trip. 2 whole sleeps.
I was fine and excited for him and now I've just been downloading photos of a LO of him I made this weekend and seeing the photos and just thinking usually at this time I'd be getting ready to go to school to collect him, I'm feeling sad.
The house will be very quiet. He talks ALOT!
Oh well, Hollie has a lovely friend for tea tonight. I know between the two of them that they will make up for his noise. (I'd better say nice things, I know Hollie's friend reads my blog.....Love you Emma!!!)

So yesterday we had our lazy day as planned. Lazy Sundays are the best.
We made pancakes or I should say, Hollie made pancakes. Louis mixed the batter and Hollie did the rest.It was her first time at the stove like this.
So when we watched 'How to train a dragon' later, I scrapped the photos. I do really enjoy scrapping photos that I've only just taken.





I used a 'sketchabilities' sketch. My first time actually. My friend Sue uses them all the time and I always admire but never go to their blog. So yesterday I fancied doing a page for me. No DT page, just for fun. I love this sketch.
I used the 'Trick or Treat' papers from Fancy Pants. I really love these papers. I think it's the mixes of orange with green and blues.

I think of spot of scrapping is in need this evening. Help fill that void over bedtime/storytime. I think I will avoid his bedroom altogether. Hollie no longer needs me at bedtime. Oh dear, am I becoming a reduntant Mummy : ( ??????

Hugs xxx

7 comments:

Anne said...

Have you kept any pan cakes for me ? they look yummy !!

Melenia Agapides said...

Every time I see a page of yours I go ahhhh and ohhhhhhh. I'm so in love with your scrapping!

Lynnda said...

woohoo..sounds like a perfect FUN lazy Sunday....!!..enjoy the quiet moment ..eh...???...

as always... beautiful layout... great photos(FFTO) ...very inspiring ...very fresh...hugs..xoxo

yyam said...

Ahhh...pancakes..love'em! :)

Lovely layout Lisa...always inspired to play with a little paint after! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwww poor Mama.. no fun when the kids are gone! I love love love love the lo! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, and loving the paint! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

NickyNoo said...

She's really growing up, Lis! Your lovely page has made me hungry for pancakes :o) xx

Sue said...

great page - great subject gotta love pancakes