Thursday 3 March 2011

In His Box

Hello and a Happy Thursday to you.
Not long to go now until the weekend.

Here's our Sketchy Thursdays sketch for this week.
I love visiting all the joiner inners each week and seeing how everyone works the sketch in their own way. It's so amazing all the different ideas and interuptations.



Here's my page for this weeks sketch.
In His Box (click to enlarge)



What would I do without Louis? He just gives me so much to scrap about. He had days of fun out of this box. Why do we spend so much money on toys and games??? I do wonder sometimes.
The title came about when I was skyping with my lovely friend Ronda. Hollie popped in and I asked where Louis was and she replied 'in his box'. It sounded so funny. Thankfully Ronda knows us well enough to know that we don't actually keep our youngest 'in a box' LOL : )



A right ol' combo on this page, some October Afternoon Papers, My Minds Eye ticket stickers, that beautiful tag from last months Cocoa Daisy kit, aplha stickers from My Little Shoebox and Gltiz. And of course plenty of paint and mist : )



My baby!!



If you want to join in this week. Pop over to Sketchy Thursdays here.

It feels cold again today.
Nothing much planned after school thankfully. It's been a busy week.
Paella for tea and an early night I think.

We are having a blog hop over at The Studio starting tomorrow. My first one ever.
So be sure to visit and see what we have installed. I'm thinking lots of nice things on offer and some great inspiration between us all.

Happy Thursday xxx

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooo AWESOME Lisa! I love love love love those photos, the colors...and loving all the paint circles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout has to be one of the best ever! I love the way you used the paint on the page...the big dots, the yellow heart, the pictures and all the fantastic details. Truly a masterpiece Lisa!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I LOVE what you did with the sketch! All the detail (paint, misting, stitching) is stunning :)

Denise said...

Oh my gosh Lisa I so love this!
My boys used to do that to. Once they slept in their box castle for almost a week. Louis is awesome!

NickyNoo said...

Such a fab page, I really love the turquoise and yellow, and of course reading all about Lovely Louis and his antics! xx

Lynnda said...

Oh WOW... you what Lisa... I love coming here in the morning especially when Im at work.... wakes me UP... your layout always cheer me UP!!!...seriously dont know why...HAHHAH!!... anyway this page is truly inspiring and very beautiful .....its like an ad in a magazine...!!!...hugs..xoxo