Thursday 10 March 2011

Very Sketchy Thursday



This is a very Sketchy Thursday post today.
First up, above is the new sketch for this week. Although I am known to create the odd double pager, they aren't my most fave of things, so here I have used the sketch and created a single pager.



I printed off some photos from a trip to Warwick Castle a couple of summers ago. We picked up my little Nanny along the way and took her along with us. The page was supposed to be about the day out, but it ended up making me think about the times that as children my sister and I would go out with our Mum and little Nanny. It really doesn't seem that long ago. Taking the bus in the school holidays and meeting Nanny in Oxford : )

I used the papers from my new Cocoa Daisy kit. I liked the oldy worldy feel and the Union Flag was perfect.



So if you want to join in with this week sketch, click here.

And if you want to win a Guest Designer spot on Sketchy Thursdays for April, then visit this post here. There is a sketch and your LO can be added to the same post.

And I completely forgot to mention, we are having a DT call for Sketchy Thursdays too right now. If you love sketches and love the idea of being part of this team, I encourage you to give it a go. The nicest team to work with ever, I promise you.
You can read about it here.

That's it from me today.
No news. Just having a very busy week with work and kids.
See you soon xxx

3 comments:

Rossella said...

I wrote you this message for tell you that I will do a post on the blog of Italian Association of Scrapbooking on the different mode to use the acrilyc colors on the page. I will take for exemples some pages of scrappers that i love! I ask you if I can use some of your beautiful page. If you don't have a problem whit this can send me an e-mail? Thanks for your disponibility.... my e-mail addres is rossella.palladino1@tin.it
Before the 11 March at 2 p.m. ok?

Lynnda said...

WOOhoo..love this page...as always...beautiful and inspiring...hugs...xoxo

Heather Jacob said...

love this Lisa .... great subtle colours and design .... gorgeous... hugz x