Tuesday 8 March 2011

A Winner and a Card

Good Morning from sunny England.
It is so so sunny here today : )
Bloody cold, frost 'n' all, but very sunny.

I have a winner!!!!!

Thank you once again for supporting the Blog Hop over at The Studio this weekend,
we really appreciate it and thank everyone for joining in. Don't forget to add your pages using the Pencil lines sketch to The Studio Blog here.

So, my winner, randomly picked out is:

Lisa W from Ontario Canada.
http://lisaspapercreations.blogspot.com/

Well done Lisa, you've won my Journal bag.
Please can you email me on lisa@funkyfairies.co.uk

And a card from me today.
Louis is going to a friends after school to celebrate his 9th birthday.
So I needed to make a card. I popped over to Twisted Sketches as I love their sketches.

Here's the sketch....here....and here's my take...



I used a cuttlebug dotty embossing folder, it's been ages since I've used that.
And I took a Sassafras star sticker, misted over it in the top corner, removed and stuck down the bottom.

And I just wanted to show you what Louis does inside every card.
He spends ages drawing. This is a drawing of the birthday boy with their friends.
He also makes a comic as a birthday gift to give with the card.



Well, have a good day and enjoy your pancakes if you are in the UK : )

9 comments:

missusem said...

Adorable card Lisa :)

NickyNoo said...

I just love Louis' drawing!! Great card, perfect for a 9 yr old xx

Sue said...

brilliant card - Louis is a fab artist

Lis your LO yesterday was one of my faves - think it was cos it was such a fab photo of you - however blogger wouldn't let me comment grrrrrrr tis Ok now though xxx;

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS LisaW!!!!! And I love love love love love that card! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the misting!! And LOVEEEEEEEEEE what Louis drew on the inside!! AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

StephC said...

Fabulous take on this weeks sketch. Love all of the details, and your son does a fantastic job on the inside. Lovely! So glad you joined us for this weeks Twisted Sketches challenge!

Lea said...

Love the card! Especially Louis' addition!!!

Lynnda said...

Cute card Lisa!!!..Congrats winner!!!...Heheh Louis drawing is too FUN...hugs...xoxo

Fabi Ormerod said...

Now you rock also on cards??? OMG Lisa, when Id grow up to be like you uhn??? lol. Lovely card dear!!! Hope we can finally meet this year ;) XX

Sarah said...

That's a great card! I love what your son did inside too! My oldest does that with the cards he makes too! There's always a whole story that goes into his art in his cards...very cute!