Thursday 19 May 2011

Quality Time

Another Thursday, another Sketch.
Here you go. This weeks sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.



And my page using leftovers of my Coffee House kit from Cocoa Daisy.
A photo taken whilst having coffee and cake in Windsor last year. I love quality time like this : )



If you want to join in with this weeks challenge, visit here

And don't forget the June Guest Designer challenge is still open until the 21st May.
See here.

I have friends over this afternoon so off to bake some Red Velvet Cupcakes now : )
xxxx

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is GORGEOUS Lisa! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the paint and the layers! WOW!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Carin McDonough said...

This is gorgeous! I love the big smears of paint and the coffee rings, and that is a fab sketch! :)

Diana Fisher said...

Have I told you yet how fun, funky and fabulous you are. Cuz this rocks! :)

Craftyangel said...

Amazing layout, hopefully will have a go at sketch this week :)

Sue said...

love the coffee rings

enjoy your quality time as it gets less and less as they get older

Lisa aka yarnchik said...

OMGosh this is stunning, Lisa!!! Those coffee rings are GENIUS. Time with friends and a bit of coffee are some of the best things in this life...enjoy your cakes :)

Anne said...

Love that page but most of all love that necklace !!

Angi Barrs said...

Love all of the beautiful elements on your page. Gorgeous. :)

Denise said...

wow Lisa this is wonderful. I am so envious of your layering skills.

Lynnda said...

Yes... I agree with all... this layout is so beautiful!!...Lovely photo too...YOU ARE Amazing!!! hugs...xoxo..

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is such a cool sketch and I really love your take on it! Wow it's so awesome!!!

Hannah said...

Great page, I love your take on the sketch. Love the layers and paint :)

Annemieke said...

Woow, love how you've made this one!! Love the circles!! the Lo above is also great!! the paint.. the coffee.. everything!!
Annemieke