Monday 8 August 2011

Another Weekly Prompt

Week 7 of the Cocoa Daisy summer challenges.
This week I have a scraplift challenge.
Here's my page.



If you want to play along you can visit here.
You can lift any part of this page, it doesn't have to be the whole design, it could be the longer title, the chipboard cluster, the colours...
But it must include a list of some sorts on the page.

The challenge runs until Sunday 14th August, 10pm EST.
A winner will be picked and announced next Monday and will receive $5 voucher to spend in the Cocoa Daisy store.


And now for some exciting news.
My sweet friend Yvonne and also Angie are starting up a new challenge site.
I have been lucky enough to be asked to join them with this new venture.

The challenges are going to be dedicated to upcycling, recycling, and using LESS products. It’s all about the altered projects.

Come on over and take a peek here.
There's a pre-launch giveaway taking place right now.

xxx

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful page and can't wait to work with you!

curlyqmosaics said...

OMG Lisa! This layout is absolutely amazing! Just looking at the intricate masking work really makes me want to give it a try. TFS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee this Lisa! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the title and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that houndstooth!!

Love,
Your DT stalker...
lol :)
I know you will get that!
:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Denise said...

So beautiful Lisa. I really like the idea of Lessology. can't wait to check it out.

Lynnda said...

Beautiful page Lisa... ahhh you are part of lessology too.... Awesome... hugs..xoxo

Sue said...

great colours - I love all you write about Hollie