Saturday 6 August 2011

Nine

Yesterdays was 'Twelve' todays is 'Nine'.

I've used this weeks 'Pencil lines' sketch as inspiration.
I check out these sketches every week and very rarely have time to do them.
I have such a scrap bug right now though and set my alarm for 5.45am this morning so I could have some uninterupted scrappy time.
(click on photo to enlarge)


I love this cheeky photo of Louis taken whilst we were strawberry picking last weekend.
I've used a combo of Echo Park and Fancy Pants 'Baby Mine' on this page.
I decided to document 9 facts about Louis right now at the age of 9.



I used a 6x6 crafters template down at the bottom. One I hadn't used before.
And the Echo Park papers were papers I picked up at 'Arty Crafty' last week (mentioned in my post below)


It's been a good day today.
I feel like I've managed to get loads done.
Scrapped 2 LO's, did some weeding out in the front garden, had a funeral for 'bunny' (thank you for all the sweet messages btw) took Louis out and we played footy with him, baked some blackberry cupcakes using the blackberries we picked this week and we watched one of the Harry Potters together whilst I worked in the lounge.
Now the 4 of us are about to have a chineese take away.
Not something we do very often as we tend to go to the eat all you can places, but Ade and I were talking about loving getting one when we were kids and sitting around the table with all this food infront of us, so we decided it would be fun tonight.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
xxx

10 comments:

Lea said...

Sounds like you're having a fabulous day! Love what you did with the crafters workshop template. And the list of 9 is great

Teresa Kline said...

luv this, great details...wow...hope your weekend is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeee all that green!! And sounds like you had a fab day! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Geri said...

Love your layout... the misting really looks nice! Great job!

Lynnda said...

WOW WOW ..Beautiful layout Lisa.... I love the GREEN... gorgeously done my friend...as always... hugs...xoxo

Carin McDonough said...

Fantastic layout and I just love the photo! You have reminded me that I really need to do another current favourites type layout for the kids as I haven't done one in ages and I don't want to forget! :)

Sue said...

the photo has made me smile - did he eat more than he picked?

Kim said...

wowowowowow I so love that shade of green and the grey its perfect!

yyam said...

*sigh* Even when you keep it simple, there's always something artsy to look at...:) Just lovely Lisa! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Sounds like you sure got a ton done! I am so wanting to sneak away one of your blackberry cupcakes. ;)
Your layout is absolutely adorable. I really love the green you used. It pulls the background green from the photo and makes everything really pop. Love that Echo Park paper. You used it beautifully.