Sunday 27 November 2011

Good and Bad News

Good Morning,

I'm finally here again.
It feels so long.
My pc died on me big style.
It started by just going slow and crashing for a few days and then at the beginning of last week it wouldn't even go on : (
Ade was on a course all week so couldn't help me so I had a whole week pc free.
After I got over the shock I actually enjoyed it.
Thankfully everything is backed up every night on an external hardrive so we didn't loose anything.
He's been rebuilding everything since Friday evening and all seems good : )
Yay!! Thank goodness for my clever hubby. I wouldn't have known where to start.

Right now we are heading out to Kingston for some shopping.
I can't wait to get back in blogland for a serious catch up.
Hugs xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo glad that all is well now and that you got everything backed up! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sue said...

good to hear from you again

bet you have done loads without a PC xxxx