Tuesday 3 January 2012

Hapy New Year and a BIG Shout Out

Happy New Year!!!

How the time flies.
Welcome 2012.

We've had ups and downs already this year.
I'm now concentrating on the UPS.

I've just popped in quick to show you this.



In case you haven't heard, my dear friend Ronda has a book coming out in March.
I'm so so excited for her. The book looks amazing.
Ronda is one of the sweetest most talented artists I know.
Take a look at Ronda's blog here and see some sneaks of her new book
Art of Layers.

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy : )

xxx

4 comments:

Lea said...

Wow, this book looks like a fantastic resource! Thanks for sharing!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks good! Valerie

Ronda Palazzari said...

I am so blessed to call you friend. Did LJ tell you her sneak included the layout of you three?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How awesome is this!!! Go Ronda! :):):):):):):):):):):)