Tuesday 14 February 2012

SCRAP 365

Has this latest copy landed on your door mat yet????

I was so excited when it arrived yesterday to see a LO from my dear friend Anna on the cover. Baby Tuva is soooo beautiful.
Anna is very talented, go check out her blog : )



This month I've been playing with some old foam stamps.
I have 2 LO's in this mag, here are some little previews.





And one of my closest of friends Nicky, also has a page in this mag too.
Lovely LO!!

If you would like to try and get something published in scrap365, take a look on teh blog here for more details. The deadline this month is 29th Feb.

It's a gorgeous magazine again this month : )

9 comments:

Lea said...

Likes like a great mag! Congrats on the publications!!!

Kim said...

wishing we got the mag here in OZ!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to Anna and that cover! It's gorgeous!! And loving the sneaks!

Denise said...

wow congrats to Anna. and Nicky. how cool. hope your week is going well Lisa.

Carin McDonough said...

Your sneaks look gorgeous, I can't wait to see the full layouts :)

Diana Fisher said...

I love looking through mags when I know the people whose work is in there. How fun!! :)

Diana Fisher said...

PS: Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog last week. :)

Elizabeth said...

I'm so jealous, my copy hasn't dropped through the letterbox yet ... can't wait to see it. Congratulations to Anna. Elizabeth x

Lynnda said...

COngrats on your Pub Stint Lisa... hugs...xoxo