Thursday 8 March 2012

The Best Time

I've devoted a blog post to one particular 'daisy' today over at Cocoa Daisy.
I picked 'Margrethe for my 'Daisy Devotion' post.
Margrethe is fairy new to the boards but has slotted right in. She has a lovely scrapbooking style that I instantly took a shine to.
Take a look at the blog post here to see some of her work.

In the blog post you will see that I picked one of her LO's to lift.
I love how she uses colour and has such a way with multi photo LO's.
Here's my take on her LO using the new March Kit 'Pier 39'.
(click to enlarge)


This LO is all about how we have the best time whilst in Florida.
We are planning the next trip and right now that's all I can think about : )






Visit Margrethe's blog to see more of her beautiful work.
Thanks for the inspiration Margrethe xx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I don't think that there is one thing that you create that I don't just *swoon* over!! You seriously amaze me Lisa!! I loveeeeeeeeeee all the Polaroids!!

Heather Jacob said...

wow love this Lisa sensational xoxo

Kim said...

totally totally cool I especially love the texture paste under the photos!