Thursday 15 March 2012

The Poem

A busy week for me again.
We had our International Reveal at Cocoa Daisy.
I made this LO for our 'Just For Fun' challenge.
(click to enlarge)



Ade and I were having a sort out last weekend and found some notes we'd kept from the kids. There was this poem written by Hollie that she read at our wedding, so I scrapped it. Seeing as it was our wedding anniversary this week it felt even more special.



She was so sweet at 7yrs. No front teeth and just cute.





I also made this for a friend this month.
I love the American Crafts sheet of jars in this kit. So fun to use.



Aside from Cocoa Daisy, I have a beginners Art Journal class in Swindon next Sunday 25th March, if you are interested. 11am-1.30pm at Sparkle Dreams in StudleyGrange (Butterfly World) The class is just £15 each. There are still a couple of spaces.
You can book on 01793 855472

I'm also going to start a 5 week evening scrapbooking course in May at Yateley School.
We will concentrate on making embellishments, use different materials and mediums and get story telling with your photos.
I will have more details for you soon. Numbers are limited, but you can contact me at
lisa@funkyfairies.co.uk if you are interested.

Have a lovely weekend xxx

7 comments:

Emma said...

What a sweet layout and poem, really pretty colours. Happy anniversary

yyam said...

What a sweet layout! I love that you included that poem too!

Happy anniversary!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee your lo!!! LOVING that photo and the colors!!! And how sweet she read a poem at the wedding!! Love that!! And loveeeeeeee the frame!! That jar is awesome!! Happy 'twin' anniversary!

Kim said...

gosh this is different for you but I love it the clean fresh feel is beautiful!

Carin McDonough said...

Love the layout and the frame and what a beautiful poem, makes for a beautiful layout! :)

Happy Anniversary!

Lynnda said...

What a sweet and pretty layout!!!...love that frame of jar!!! Cute-ness...hugs...xoxo

Emily Pitts said...

that poem is so beautiful. and i love your art piece. very much.