Wednesday 18 April 2012

It's all in the planning

Good Morning,

How are you today?
It's horrid in the south of England here today. The rain and winds. The type of weather where if you take a umbrella it just blows you away. Not good.

Thank you for the sweet comments yesterday. It's always nice to hear that other Mums feel the same at times too. Makes you feel human : ) So thank you for that x

I'm in need of some scrappy time today. Not only for deadlines, but just beacause I need to scrap. I miss it when it's been a couple of days.
I had my nails done on Monday though and they managed to split the skin on both of my index fingers under my nails and they are so so sore. Hurts to do anything : (

I do have another Cocoa Daisy page to share today.
Another one that I made whilst on holiday.
We are planning our next Florida trip. Florida is where the 4 of our hearts lay. We just love it there. We love the little resort we go to and would never want to stay any place else. We love it for the peaceful resort just as much as anything else.
We do have the offer of staying in Ade's collegue's house for free as it isn't used, in St Petes, but we adore Bahama Bay. The holiday wouldn't be the same if we stayed anywhere else, plus it's where Ade and I got married, so it feels dead romantic going back : ) Wobbly knees romantic. Nothing quite like falling in alove all again when we go back.
I made this LO about our trips. Family trip number 3.
I actually enjoy the planning of a trip just as much as the trip itself.
I love the research, finding new places to visit. Each trip has a very different feel which I like. We all love exploring and trying new things.



I made this with the Cocoa Daisy 'Just for Fun' challenge in mind.
It's a challenge that I'm hosting each month for the Cocoa Daisy Kit subbers.
We are using our new kits combined with the leftovers of the old. I'm really enjoying this.
All the numbers are from last months kit.
I love scrapping with numbers. The Elles Studio are a particular fave of mine.
If you get the Cocoa Daisy kit, come and play with us.



I hope you have a happy scrappy day xxx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this Lisa!!! I love the photo, all the travel bits and loving the misting!! Hope your nail gets better soon!

Emma said...

I love all your misty inky ness, something I wish I could emulate.

Lynnda said...

Lisa... Thanks for dropping my blog!!... That sort weather is just not good!! I love the colors on this layout!!! Pops of red and yellow.. Great misting too!! Love this to bits!!! Hugs xoxo