Sunday 13 May 2012

It's all about the Cupcakes

Hello.
Happy Sunday!!!
I'm having huge pc probs right now. It's been driving me potty all week.
I'm on the laptop right now but really struggle with it : (

I was just doing some Disney research : ) My fave kind of research and found this post all about Disney Cupcakes. I know not everyone shares my love for Disney, but I'm finding some of these cupcake ideas really inspiring and wanted to share them with you too.

http://www.disneytouristblog.com/disney-world-cupcakes/

Let me know what you think.
Visiting the Disney Bakery in The Boardwalk Resort is firmly in the itinery already. I might just have to buy some more Disney Bakeware this time too.

Sweet Sue asked about the Peaches in Cream Cupcakes I made a while ago.
Sue, they were so easy. Broken up tinned peaches on the bottom of the case with a vanilla batter poured over and baked. I made a vanilla frosting  but added in some whipped cream. That's my fave frosting. Makes it so light and takes away the over sweetness and buttery flavour. It's a cupcake to be eaten with a dessert fork : )

I'm planning on cupcake baking this afternoon.
We have a new cake store opened in Fleet near us. It's a fab store. Hollie and I bought some new colours to try in our frosting. I'm planning a vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting and I really fancy some coffee cupcakes after reading the Disney Blog : )

I hope you are having a lovely Sunday.
Sorry for the non crafty blogpost today.
Love and Cupcake Hugs xxx


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Now I want cupcakes!! They all look YUMMY!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Lynnda said...

I love cupcake... YUMMMY!!!...Happy Mother's Day.. I hope you had a good celebration with the love ones... hugs...xoxo

missusem said...

Do you do the frosting first, then add cream that has already been whipped?