Thursday 21 June 2012

All About Me

Hi,

I have a new mini book class to share with you today.
It's 'All About Me'.
Pretty self explanitory.

It's a paperbag class and it's using the Simple Stories 'Fabulous' papers and stickers.
It's aimed at your likes and dislikes and your life as it is right now.
This is great project for you and your family to look back on. And lets be honest, how often do we properly scrap about ourselves??


There are lots of places to write and there are good journaling prompts, so you don't have to sit and wonder what to write. The hard part is done for you. You just need to fill in the fun stuff.


And if you really don't want to make one about yourself....you could always make it about a close friend or family member and give as a special gift.

For more details on how to book this class which is taking place on Saturday 30th June in Basingstoke, UK.

Thanks for stopping by today xxx

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I wish I could take one of your classes!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your mini!! GORGEOUS!!!

Lea said...

Great idea for a mini book! This looks fantastic!!!

Anne said...

It is our summer fair. Don't think my Chair friend would let me go !!but it looks fab !

Carin McDonough said...

Lovely idea and the album looks gorgeous! :)

rach said...

Love your classes. Have you thought of doing online classes? I'd love to take one of yours.

Lynnda said...

Like Julie.... I wish I could be your student... I promise I'm going to behave !!![he he ]

What a brilliant and stunning Mini!!! ... Its good to do one of "Me" mini...I love the idea!!! Hugs...xoxo

Jackie said...

Would love to do this as an online class - please do Lisa, pretty please!!! Xx