Friday 8 June 2012

Art Journal Workshop

Hello!!!

I hope you enjoyed the very long weekend in the UK.
Shame about the weather!!

My Art Journal Workshop is coming up next weekend.
I'm really looking forward to it.
A whole day of playing, painting and misting with a small group of lovely ladies.

If you are local and want to book with me  here are the details:

Saturday 16th June in Fleet.
(click here for directions)

It is aimed at all levels and we will be starting from the beginning of making and preparing our own journal. We will then go on to create the cover and start on your pages.
You will be shown different techniques and tips throughout the class.






All you need to bring is some adhesive, scissors and a black journal pen.
Everything else will be provided on the day.

The class runs from 11.30am -3.30pm.
However please do turn up from 11am to get settled.
Tea, coffee and cake will be provided.
(if you want to bring your own soft drinks or a packed lunch, please do)
Free Parking

The 4hr class costs £20.
A £10 deposit is required please.

If you would like to book or have any questions, please drop me an email:
lisa@funkyfairies.co.uk

 

The books will be colourful and fun. You can journal in them and add photos if you wish.
You will totally connect with your creative side for the day.

Let me know if you fancy joining us for the day : )

Lisa xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* what I wouldn't give to take a class from you!! Loving the sneaks!!! Enjoy the weekend!!!

Lynnda said...

WOW... I love this ... its beautiful!!! Wish I could be your student too!!! hugs..xoxo