Monday 4 June 2012

Having Fun???

Happy Jubilee weekend!!
Are you having fun??
It's a little washed out isn't it?! I'm so glad we didn't go camping now.

We've been to a couple of bbq's though, watched a couple of movies and today we went swimming and had a Starbucks treat after.
Just spending time together as a family is good. 
And also very needed.

I wanted to share this with you today.
Do you know of Alissa?
She's one of my Cocoa Daisy Teamies.
I call her the Queen of Minis.
This girl does mini books like no other.
Take a look at her latest on the Cocoa Daisy blog here.
She has some really good ideas and they are using up scraps too.
Even better.

I hope you enjoy the rest of this long weekend : )
xxxx

1 comment:

Lynnda said...

Same to you... I was watching a glimpse of the concert this morning Melbourne time... Fun... and Elton John sang the same song he did for Princess Diana tribute... sad:(...

Anyway... enjoy the rest of the week... hugs...xoxo