Saturday 30 June 2012

My Story


The next Cocoa Daisy Kit goes on sale tomorrow. (1st July) It's called 'Not to Self'.

This is my fave LO that I created using it.
A LO about my Dad living so far away.
I just love blues and greens.
I used the Crafters Workshop Stencil from last months kit to make those fabby rays.


When I was cutting the circle out for the LO above left I wanted to mist it green. So I laid it on the cardstock below to mist it and then lifted to be left with the cool looking misted cardstock. So I used that as the base for my next LO.
I also used a crafters workshop mask to make the wording. It's available as an addon with this months kit. You can buy them here. I know I will use this one lots. I've gone over 4 of the words with a black pen to make my title.



I love those teeny wire clips that come in the main kit. I grabbed a piece of twine to make a little line.



I grabbed a couple of addons this months.
'Take Note'


The journal cards, mini alphas and badges had me straight away

And 'Pencil Tin' too.


I love the Amy Tangerine Alphas in this addon and I plan to make a mini book using this one this week.

So, can you see why I love this kit so much??
Told you it was a good one : )
If you fancy any of those addons be sure to get in quick when they go on sale tomorrow.
They've been selling out super fast these past couple of months.
Did you know that Cocoa Daisy has a Facebook page too?
Take a look here

I do need to apologise before I go on. I promised to post the rest of those Travel Journal page and I'm afraid to say that I still haven't edited the pics, I'm sorry.
I'll pop it top of my 'to-do' list for this week.

I taught in Basingstoke this morning. It was my first time there. We were fully booked and have needed to plan a second class making up the same mini book. A great start : )
It's such a sweet store.  I can't wait for the next class.
We are starting up a Scrapbooking Club Saturday 15th September. It will be a monthly class at 10am, each week we will have a different theme. You can then stay on a crop til the end of the day for just an extra £5. I'll give you more info nearer the day.

I'm now planning my next class which is local to me again in Fleet. It's Saturday 14th July.
An all day crop with me teaching at 10.30am.
Let me know if you want more details. ( lisa@funkyfairies.co.uk)
It's a lovely group of ladies with new ones showing up each time.
I made a curried veggie soup when I got in from teaching for later and I have a loaf of multi grain bread in the oven. Ade want hotdogs!! He doesn't know how lucky he is having a wife that loves to cook and bake. He can have the hotdogs. More soup and bread for me!!

I'm going to crack on with this LO for the Fleet class.
I still have more Cocoa Daisy stuff to share so will come back with that soon.

Happy Weekend xxx


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous Lisa!! I love love love the rays and the colors on the first one!!!!

Lynnda said...

Both layouts are beautiful...and I heart the story behind both lOs... Amazing... thanks for sharing Lisa.... hugs...xoxo

Kim said...

OOOO they are both fab but I must say those rays in the first one look fabulous!!!!

Frøken Strøken said...

Great layouts, Lisa :)

-Margrethe