Wednesday 11 July 2012

Crop Time in Fleet

Are you free this Saturday?
Do you live local to me?
We are having a crop in Fleet this Saturday 14th 10am-4pm.

I am so pleased that I can stay all day this time. I always seem to have something planned on this day and end up just staying to teach my class and then shoot off straight after.

The class I have planned this time involves a little paint, a large mask and we'll be making our own embellishments and creating our own titles too.
Here's a sneaky peeky:


If you are interested in joining us, please contact me on:
lisa@funkyfairies.co.uk

Thank you for all the lovely comments about my new mini book.
To answer a question, the pages are made from the pp that came in the Cocoa Daisy kit.
I just used the book cover as my guide and cut the pages so they were slightly smaller than the cover and then sewed the whole lot together down the centre.

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.
Lisa xxx

1 comment:

Carin McDonough said...

The sneek looks fab I would love to go to one of your classes if I lived closer! :)