Monday 9 July 2012

She's a Teenager!!

This post today is dedicated to my beautiful Hollie who has become a teenager today.



The years have flown by. It doesn't seem long since she was like this.


I feel so lucky to have a daughter.
We've had a fabby and fun weekend and tonight after school we are heading out to a Mexican restaurant.

She's had lots of lovely prezzies.
I made her this card.


Using  some MME Lost & Found papers, Bakers Twine, some little flowers and I added clear beads to the centres and the Maya Road Pins.
All are from Papermaze which just so happen to have free delivery until 5pm today when you spend over £10.
I also used a Tim Holtz clip and Jillibean and Crate Alpha Stickers.


 
I've made a mini book for her too which I will add tomorrow.

Thanks for popping in today.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Off to place my Papermaze order now : )




7 comments:

Emma said...

Happy birthday to Hollie!

Hanna-Marie said...

Grattis pÄ födelsedagen Hollie (happy birthday hollie in swedish)

Carol said...

Feliz Cumpleanos, beautfil photo of your DD, love your card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday Hollie!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the card you made her!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Sue said...

lovely to chat earlier

She does look so grown up - she is just like you xxxx

Diana Fisher said...

Happy Birthday, Hollie!!! Cute card for her, too!

Kim said...

what a lovely card lisa....love her badge too LOL!