Tuesday 25 September 2012

4 Facts About Me

Hello.
I have a LO to share today.
This is the page that I designed for my class at the Paper Arts retreat on Saturday. I wanted to make a LO with the class covering a subject that most scrappers scrap least about. OURSELVES. I thought it would be fun to document some fun facts about ourselves.
So using some of the My Minds Eye - Nostalgia collection we made this.



We did a touch of misting, lots of layering and we journaled our 4 facts on to the matching journal cards and slotted them under the photo.


I love these colours and papers.


Today I'm having an arty day with my friend Steph.
She's currently painting wooden blocks and I'm about to start designing some LO's for Papermaze.

I love making!!

Hope you are having a fun day too xxx

8 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

OMG this is just amazing xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the way you did the journaling and love love love the twine action!!

Kim said...

wowowow I love all the layers on thi s one Lisa!

Denise said...

Classic, fabulous funky fairy!

Sue said...

sounds like a fabulous day - lucky you and Steph


LOVE the LO Lis wish i lived nearer

Lynnda said...

Love your YOU LO... love the journaling Lisa... this is my new fave of yours... just love it...tfs... hugs...xoxo

yyam said...

How fab is this! I love the misting and the colours. And the pull-out journal cards! :)

Lisa said...

Love this, Lisa! You are right--we don't scrap about ourselves nearly often enough! Love the misting and how you worked that title!